Just a few words before...

entirespot is a complete entertainer blog.

A Shelbin John blog...

Oct 2, 2011

A wonderful example of financial management indeed...


A beggar to another beggar : I had a grand dinner at Taj yesterday.


How? The other beggar asked.


First begger : Some one gave me a Rs 100/- note yesterday. 
I went to Taj and ordered dinner worth Rs 1,000/-, 
and enjoyed the dinner.  When the bill came, I said, I had no money. 
The Taj manager called the police man, and handed me over to him.
 I gave the Rs 100/- note to the police fellow, and he set me free.

..................A wonderful example of financial management indeed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Enterprise Project Management